Designed by Lumentruss
Smooth out those corners with a rounded light extravaganza! The APSIS will go into any corner, whether wall or ceiling, and level out flush with the 1/2” gypsum panels. Prime and paint, mount the aluminum LED profile with your choice of lens, and breathe a brand new life into your interior. As easy as it gets!
- Shape made of architectural-grade extruded polystyrene foam for stiffness and a high R-factor, exterior surface reinforced with fiberglass for rigidity, finished in white plaster that is primable and paintable like a regular gypsum panel.
- Flush installation with standard 1/2in. gypsum panels, or level with drywall mud to match seamlessly with 5/8in. panels.
- Direct fit for the 1100 and 1200 profiles in ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation, allowing the use of the full range of 1000 Series lenses, for full control of the lighting effect.
- Designed to give a uniform light without hot spots with series 1200, an opal lens and an LED engine of 120 LEDs per meter or more.
- Application guide for 10mm (3/8-inch) LED engine or less.
- Available only in sections of 8 feet (2.4m). Customer is responsible for cutting.
Fire Rated Material Type : NFPA CLASS C
(tested under ASTM E84. Similar to UL723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 and UBC No. 8-1.)
Architectural / Cove / Strip Lighting
Manufacturer Item Link: https://www.lumentruss.com/products/?gypsum/apsis